We seek creative hospitality and luxury service professionals to join our team at Hill View Resorts, Anse Intendance, Takamaka, Mahe, ensuring excellence and brand standards.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Hospitality Manager or related field.
- Significant experience in same capacity, with a minimum of 3 years; pre-opening experience is a plus.
- Computer literate and excellent command in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent knowledge accounting software Opera, Material Control.
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, and motivate a diverse team of Ambassadeurs.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills to handle various operational challenges effectively.
- Ability to create a positive and inclusive work culture that fosters teamwork and high performance.
- Deep understanding of luxury service standards and an unwavering commitment to exceeding guest expectations.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Thoroughness, good organisational skills, attention to detail and an excellent ability to manage priorities independently.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken, are essential.
- Proficiency in multiple languages, particularly languages spoken by the Maison’s international clientele, can be an advantage.
Proven track record of pre-opening experience in a hotel or a resort setting is mandatory.
A generous financial package with access to a wide variety of benefits based on experience and qualifications.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are Please visit www.chevalblanc-talent.com to learn more about the roles and to submit your application.
Closing date: 20th November 2023